Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A Fun Weekend

We had a busy and fun weekend.  On Saturday, Maren, Josh and I checked out the Gluten Free Food Fest.  Our little lady loves to snack and discovered dill lentil chips are a new favorite!



Here she is with her lentil chips.



 Maren and I earning a free bag of pretzels.



On Sunday we went to the Grand Ol' Day parade.  It was an absolutely beautiful day for a parade, and we had two very enthusiastic parade goers!




Here's Owen waiting for the parade and showing off how much he looks like Josh. 



Maren and I posing to earn free stuff again.  


The parade is starting!  
 
The bands were a little much for Maren.

Not for this guy, though.  He did a lot of dancing!
 
He says this is his "dancing face."


Finally, on Sunday afternoon, we celebrated our cousin's second birthday! I was too busy keeping Owen and Maren from opening all the presents to take pictures.  I wish I would have taken one of Jonah before he fell and bumped his head.  Either way, we enjoyed celebrating this little guy and eating his delicious soccer ball cake.




Happy Birthday, Jonah!

No comments:

Post a Comment